Sunday, January 2, 2011

Puffin Billy

I spent my day with a friend I met about a year ago. His name is Puffin Billy and we met when I decided I wanted to play the harmonica. I found him on Youtube and I just know you guys would love him too. Without further ado:



It was this video that made me first realize Billy and I would be bosom buddies. How can you not love that eyebrow action?




Billy showed me this little number for the first time tonight. I think I'll ask him to play it at my wedding someday.

Unfortunately my harmonica playing skills are nowhere near Billy's, but he has taught me everything I know. I hope you enjoyed meeting him! Back to practicing!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're still working on your harmonica skills. I think you should plan on playing something for Ty's wedding. Really.

    Can you still do You Are My Sunshine?

    I love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Rachel! I was in awe as I first watched him play... but then he explains it so simply and makes me believe I could be good too at the harmonica if I wanted to be. I believe that you can be just as good as him someday if you just keep up that practicing!

    I miss you, Rachel! I'm sad you live so far away, but am so happy for you at the same time. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like playing the harmonica - or trying to- but I feel like the Big Bad Wolf huffing and puffing and spitting up a storm. Harmonica music reminds me of you-- happy.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete