Friday, November 16, 2012

Hello and Goodbye

Well, my 9 followers, it has officially been 1 year, 1 month, and 4 days since my last posting. If you're still out there, desperate to know what's going on in my life, check out my new blog-or rather our blog. http://prydefam.blogspot.com/

It has one post, with the promise of at least 2 more (wedding/honeymoon posts). I can't guarantee anything beyond that however. I learned in my psychology and sociology classes that the best indicator of future behavior is -you guessed it- past behavior. So with that in mind, I can promise to try harder. Just don't get your hopes up too high, and soak it up when you can. Happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I may never have been an official follower, but I was a loyal follower none-the-less and shall happily follow you to a new address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA Ya I still check out your life! I will now have to add the family blog to the list. It was good to see you thanks for stopping by. Cant wait to see what is going on with your new life!

    ReplyDelete